TIU Trainers

TIU Trainers
Our trainers, Karena & Katrina

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Today's TIU Step

Hi y'all!

Well got my haircut today! Not a big deal because it's shorter than the picture I have posted. Had the last of the turkey & homemade stuffing from Mom's and Bux gingerbread latte. The Lobster Gram arrived this morning and it's a feast to behold! Chris and I will be stuffed for New Years Eve!

Bought several fitness magazines, poster board in bright pink and am cleaning out the hall office so I can find the books I keep losing. The bedroom is status quo at the moment, keep throwing things in there to be stored down in the basement. Oi vey... Anyway, I've got the makings for my 2012 vision board and will be spending some quiet time tonight and tomorrow to write out my goals step by step and see if I can find things that represent these steps. I'm also going to be taking a before picture in my old Express Boyfriend button down jeans that I found Christmas Eve, my goal is to fit into them by Spring time! With the TIU community I know I can do it, just hope my boyfriend understands! :-)

So far have 1 follower and following her as well! We're both TIU girls! :-) And this is Katrina & Karena of Tone it Up! They are my personal trainers and examples of living the lifestyle I want to and need to live in order to keep my sanity in the insane world of my employer.



So here's to another day before 2012 and new beginnings for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment