TIU Trainers

TIU Trainers
Our trainers, Karena & Katrina

Thursday, December 29, 2011

There is no Magic Pill!


Hello everyone!, wellI started glancing through the magazines for words of inspiration, healthy recipes and workouts that will go well with the TIU workouts. This is what my dining room table looks like now; including kitty.

While I was going through the first magazine I was floored by how many advertisements that bombarded me within the first 20 pages. All promising that this pill is the miracle pill that will help me lose weight, burn fat, build muscle, have more energy, help me sleep is where I left off. I'm surprised because this magazine has a good reputation for helping women who have never worked out or ate clean, lean and green before and it helps me with images of women who are fit and muscular but not too cut or masculine looking which is what I'm looking for as well as one of the main contributors is my age and she looks great!

I'm not bashing the magazine, it's all part of the bottom line; it's expensive these days to publish a quality product on a monthly basis but I need to warn everyone that these products are not researched or approved by the FDA. And there is no miracle pill.

What we're looking for can only be gained by working hard, eating healthy, and living a balanced life, and why I love K&K because they live the life that I know I'm striving for so I can be happy and healthy!

Thanks for listening. My thought for today!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment