TIU Trainers

TIU Trainers
Our trainers, Karena & Katrina

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pre New Years Resolution


Hi, Going to give this blogging thing another try, it's worked helping me work through stuff in the past and this time I hope it brings me luck in giving me a place to share my journey of healthy living.

TIU is Tone it Up! Two young women who are personal trainers in CA and who have a nutritional and exercise plan that when integrated as a whole. Their names are Katrina and Karena. They lead by example, they just don't tell us to wake up a 1/2 hr early for a Booty Call workout without also waking up themselves for their Booty Call.

So I hope that I get some followers from the TIU Facebook page and the TIU Community page.
If anyone would like to visit their website they would sure love to have you! http://toneitup.com/

My first step to my resolution is to get going with the blogging, organize my TIU workouts and nutrition plan...tomorrow will be getting the grocery list started, more cleaning in the living room and rest for the coming year.

Happy New Year!
Janice

1 comment:

  1. Same here girl! YAY TIU!! follow my blog as I do the same :)

    ReplyDelete