TIU Trainers

TIU Trainers
Our trainers, Karena & Katrina

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

30 Day Ab Challenge

Well, I've done it! I've worked on the store enough to make it accessible to everyone on the web.

Now comes the time to work on my healthy and nutrition while working on finding a new job and keeping the store inventory up to date.

So do this I'm boarding the TIU lifestyle and Strong Like Susan 30-day Ab challenge to give myself a kick in the booty that needs to be kicked. My friend Georgie has the details on her blog:
http://www.diaryofanaspiringbeachbabe.com/2012/08/olympic-team-tiu-challenge-day-6.html

And here are my trainers! Karena on the left and Katrina on the right! They live the lifestyle that they teach and inspire all of the women on FB and on their community to be the BEST that THEY CAN BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment