TIU Trainers

TIU Trainers
Our trainers, Karena & Katrina

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fell Off the TIU Challenge Big Time..Here's Why..


Beware! I was a little impulsive with the language and do I apologize.

I am having problems at work. No matter how I perform or improve on my skills and the manager at work has this laundry list of things that I "do wrong" all the time! I saw that the other day and I could reputtable almost everything except for things that have no real details.

I have a coworker that shares my office and she's her little spy, one day months ago telling me that I've put her in a tough situation. NO! She made the decision to be a liar and a backstabber. I don't trust her and will not talk to her except the common courtesies of humanity. She worked off campus today because she knew that the email was coming to request another "performance review meeting that will possibly lead to disciplinary action"! Well we're in a middle of a grievance and shouldn't be doing this and it's basically because she's trying to drive me crazy and out of the department. If she feels like there's not a fit then why not let me into the layoff pool so I can go on temp assignments and continue on working. Especially since I have no confidence in anything I do.
From my FaceBook Page: Fucking mgr wants a performance review and threatening disciplinary action and all the emotions and stress have finally taking it's toll on my relationship with chris..it's done i want someone in my life who can handle all the ups and down with fucking Yale university. I'm tired of this shit, give me time and space to get a new job in another department then I'll be out of your fucking life and you'll be out of mine! I'm not the loser you are Mrs. Manager of the engineering department!
So want to get back into my healthy choices, TIU workouts and feel good about myself again. It's not the University I'm angry with, it's how this person can be so hateful towards me for doing the best job that I can do! It's not like I'm lazy and pushing things off the coworker. She's part of the problem, putting on the laundry list that I'm too emotional. HELLO!?!?! Her boss is threatening me with disciplinary action, of course I would be emotional!

I'm now on another mood drug that I have to take at least once a day at 1/2 the dosage but tomorrow I'll need to take the 1/2 dosage with my other medication just to stay calm! Will I be able to do my job? Probably very slowly and trying to stay awake. The two together get me very droozy so I take them separately and it's something I have to do in order to stay calm.

I miss TIU, all the girls in the family, my friends, my, family, my boyfriend and everything that's positive and good in my life because I can't feel them right now.

My journey will begin again...Bikini season is around the corner! And I want to be hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment