TIU Trainers

TIU Trainers
Our trainers, Karena & Katrina

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Well, finally updating my blog for the first time since being diagnosed with Menieres Ear and the effects of it on my hearing.

Today is day 6 of the Tone it Up 3rd Annual Bikini Series and I've done most of the workouts and eating pretty healthy considering I keep getting vertigo episodes. 

It's really hard to cook a healthy meal when your world is spinning! 

So I've made the commitment to myself that on my good days I'm going to rock the workouts has hard as I can because I want to be in the best shape I can be in for my BIG 5-0 Birthday in June! And the only way to do it is to not let the vertigo have control over my every waking hour! 

With this commitment, I also have a new Facebook page that is for the over 35 sisters of the TIU community. There are many out there who don't check in because of the age so this will be our spot for the Beach Babe challenge and all TIU lifestyle work we wish to complete!

Tomorrow is day 7 of the Bikini Series and this is the workout for all of us who are dreaming of our most wonderful dream vacations that require our bikini bodies to be in AWESOME shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment